Coconut oil is one of my favorite super foods. With natural anti-oxidants which protect your body against free radicals, it’s my top choice for a healthy fat. Oils like soy and canola tend to increase free radicals in the body because of the extremely high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids they contain. This can noticeably [...]
Making homemade bone broth has been a proven method for staying healthy during the winter months. It’s been around for generations and is well known for it’s medicinal qualities. From broth, made from the bones of animals, you get precious minerals your body craves as well as gelatin, which is an essential protein to include [...]
While growing up in the 1980′s I witnessed how saturated fat was demonized. When I was a junior in high school, my father had a heart attack and lived to tell about it. As a result, our family experienced the low fat diet first hand. To this day, when I talk to people about fats, [...]
When we think of conditioning the core the first picture that generally comes to mind is a person performing endless crunches on the floor. Year after year, we’re taught by TV and trainers, that excessive crunching on the floor is the only true path to attaining beautiful abs. I’d like start by debunking this myth. [...]
Sign Up Today!
Join me on the journey and get updates and tips to living your best life.
Like Me on Facebook!
- My Experience with Candida and Fungus March 22, 2011
- Grass Fed vs Conventional Meat – Which to Buy and Why. March 10, 2011
- Teaching a Squat January 4, 2011
- Plank July 17, 2011
- Marathon Running, a Popular Trend August 28, 2011
- What I Love About Broth November 27, 2012
- What Kind of Body Are You Creating? November 6, 2012
- Secret To Success November 6, 2012
- What Does High Cholesterol Really Mean? September 23, 2012
- Less Is More When It Comes To Your Core May 24, 2012
- Linda Green: Sounds great. I will be out of town....
- Stephanie: Hi! I recently discovered Dr. Ray Peat's work and...
- Top 10 Ways to Stay Healthy In 2012 | Pure Energy Wellness: [...] Contact | Home [...]...
- Mark: and what about the pesticides in the grass? would ...
- amanda: i love what you wrote here! i am in the exact same...
Follow @allisonpelot on Twitter