When we think of conditioning the core the first picture that generally comes to mind is a person performing endless crunches on the floor. Year after year, we’re taught by TV and trainers, that excessive crunching on the floor is the only true path to attaining beautiful abs. I’d like start by debunking this myth. [...]
Marathon running is a growing trend. As you can see Marathon participation in the USA has gone from 4.6 million to 13 million in 20 years (1990-2010). See chart here. It seems like everyone and their mother are signing up for marathons lately. We’re all seeking to accomplish what seems like the impossible. Heck, [...]
When training for a specific sport, one must consider the type of energy required for maximum performance in their chosen activity. Some sports require more anaerobic energy, like tennis, and others require more aerobic energy, like long distance running. Why then, do we train for higher percentage anaerobic sports by running long distances? This makes [...]
Does the elliptical really deliver the fat loss you want? Which exercise equipment should you buy and use in your home gym? Which exercise machines get results and which don’t? Let me begin by saying, if you enjoy doing cardiovascular exercise you must be in shape to do it. Most people think they need to [...]
Every summer it’s the same: women’s magazines churn out their repertoire of the same old articles saying: ‘Lose 10Ibs in 2 weeks’ or “Bikini Workout Program’. What if women and guys could maintain a beach body all year around without skimpy diets and punishing workouts? Well you can – here’s how… Tip #1 Eat Clean [...]
Sign Up Today!
Join me on the journey and get updates and tips to living your best life.
Like Me on Facebook!
- My Experience with Candida and Fungus March 22, 2011
- Grass Fed vs Conventional Meat – Which to Buy and Why. March 10, 2011
- Teaching a Squat January 4, 2011
- Plank July 17, 2011
- Marathon Running, a Popular Trend August 28, 2011
- What I Love About Broth November 27, 2012
- What Kind of Body Are You Creating? November 6, 2012
- Secret To Success November 6, 2012
- What Does High Cholesterol Really Mean? September 23, 2012
- Less Is More When It Comes To Your Core May 24, 2012
- Linda Green: Sounds great. I will be out of town....
- Stephanie: Hi! I recently discovered Dr. Ray Peat's work and...
- Top 10 Ways to Stay Healthy In 2012 | Pure Energy Wellness: [...] Contact | Home [...]...
- Mark: and what about the pesticides in the grass? would ...
- amanda: i love what you wrote here! i am in the exact same...
Follow @allisonpelot on Twitter