#1. Toss The Microwave. Microwave ovens emit radiation into your food as well as your surroundings. They’ve also been proven to change your food at a molecular level, so in other words, the food you put in the microwave will not be the same food that comes out. I can remember when I was a [...]
An organic rotisserie chicken, preferably pasture fed, can go a long way. It tastes great and it’s so easy to prepare, especially if you buy it already cooked. I’ve been able to get at least 3 to 4 meals from one chicken for a family of four. The first meal is the rotisserie chicken with [...]
Organic farming and food have become a wonderful trend in recent years. If there was ever a great trend to have, it would be more people getting interested in organics. My only hope is that it becomes less of a trend and more of a fixture in our daily lives in the coming years. Organic [...]
We all believe that sunscreen, especially the high SPF30 lotions, protects our skin from cancer. Discover some of the natural alternatives to sunscreen and why you don’t need to buy fake tanning lotions. Should we stay out of the sun, or embrace the rays? Discover the answer to these important questions and the connection between [...]
Are you on autopilot when eating? We’ve lost our basic connection with food because our sense of taste has been replaced by extreme sweet, salty and sour tastes that are mostly chemically created in laboratories…all these contributes to emotional eating, binge eating and eating junk foods… Many of us have gotten stuck on auto pilot, [...]
Sign Up Today!
Join me on the journey and get updates and tips to living your best life.
Like Me on Facebook!
- My Experience with Candida and Fungus March 22, 2011
- Grass Fed vs Conventional Meat – Which to Buy and Why. March 10, 2011
- Teaching a Squat January 4, 2011
- Plank July 17, 2011
- Marathon Running, a Popular Trend August 28, 2011
- What I Love About Broth November 27, 2012
- What Kind of Body Are You Creating? November 6, 2012
- Secret To Success November 6, 2012
- What Does High Cholesterol Really Mean? September 23, 2012
- Less Is More When It Comes To Your Core May 24, 2012
- Linda Green: Sounds great. I will be out of town....
- Stephanie: Hi! I recently discovered Dr. Ray Peat's work and...
- Top 10 Ways to Stay Healthy In 2012 | Pure Energy Wellness: [...] Contact | Home [...]...
- Mark: and what about the pesticides in the grass? would ...
- amanda: i love what you wrote here! i am in the exact same...
Follow @allisonpelot on Twitter