Sugar can be used medicinally to help regulate metabolism efficiently. It’s funny because, when we think about what we’ve been taught about sugar, using it as a medicine is not the first thing that comes to mind. I’m talking about fructose and sucrose, the sugars you get from fruit, organic table sugar, honey and below [...]
Gluten free has become a popular marketing term in the food industry, and for some, a way of life. Many people are asking about it and demanding that more gluten free products become available in the market place and at restuarants. One reason may be that studies have shown gluten can cause inflammation in the [...]
Now that we’ve entered the winter months, movement is just as important as it is in the summer, only it serves a different purpose. We need exercise in the colder months to circulate and move energy through the body. It also helps to warm and balance hormonal levels in the body. The best movements for [...]
Sign Up Today!
Join me on the journey and get updates and tips to living your best life.
Like Me on Facebook!
- My Experience with Candida and Fungus March 22, 2011
- Grass Fed vs Conventional Meat – Which to Buy and Why. March 10, 2011
- Teaching a Squat January 4, 2011
- Plank July 17, 2011
- Marathon Running, a Popular Trend August 28, 2011
- What I Love About Broth November 27, 2012
- What Kind of Body Are You Creating? November 6, 2012
- Secret To Success November 6, 2012
- What Does High Cholesterol Really Mean? September 23, 2012
- Less Is More When It Comes To Your Core May 24, 2012
- Linda Green: Sounds great. I will be out of town....
- Stephanie: Hi! I recently discovered Dr. Ray Peat's work and...
- Top 10 Ways to Stay Healthy In 2012 | Pure Energy Wellness: [...] Contact | Home [...]...
- Mark: and what about the pesticides in the grass? would ...
- amanda: i love what you wrote here! i am in the exact same...
Follow @allisonpelot on Twitter