At Georgia State University I studied:
- exercise physiology
- structural integrity
- sport psychology and motivation
- fitness testing
I’ve also studied with the Chek institute, the world’s leading provider of exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle training. With the CHEK Institute, I learned about:
- Scientific Core Conditioning – functional training principles and techniques
- Scientific Back Training- functional training principles and techniques
- Advanced Program Design
- Equal But Not The Same – the science and art of training females
- Exercise Coach postural training
- Holistic Nutrition and Lifestyle Coach levels 1, 2, and 3.
The three-level Holistic Lifestyle Coaching program is based upon the techniques that have helped thousands of people increase vitality, decrease stress, and re shape the body. Using a scientifically-based coaching model, I will guide you to prevent and recover from the effects of stress and disease. You’ll re-discover your health and vitality by changing eating and lifestyle habits and incorporating more intuitive movement that’s fun and energizing.
I’ve most recently completed my Movnat certification. As a certified Movnat trainer I practice and teach a comprehensive, holistic and mindful approach to the full range of natural human movement abilities in a progressive and safe way.