Your needs are carefully considered each time Allison selects a certification – it’s important to her that what she learns truly benefits her clients.
During her Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science degree from Georgia State University, Allison learned:
- exercise physiology
- structural integrity
- sport psychology and motivation
- fitness testing
In addition to being a career athlete in gymnastics for 15 years, and coach for 8 years, Allison is certified as a personal trainer with the American Council on Exercise (ACE). She went on to broaden her technical skills by learning from the CHEK Institute, the world’s leading provider of exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle training. With the CHEK Institute, Allison learned about:
- Scientific Core Conditioning – functional training principles and techniques
- Scientific Back Training- functional training principles and techniques
- Program Design
- Equal But Not The Same – the science and art of training females
- Exercise Coach postural training
- Holistic Lifestyle Coach levels 1, 2, and 3.
The three-level Holistic Lifestyle Coaching program is based upon the techniques that have helped thousands of people increase vitality, decrease stress, and sculpt the body of their dreams. Using a scientifically-based coaching model, Allison will guide you to prevent and recover from the effects of stress and disease. With her expert guidance, you’ll find a healthy bodyshape by choosing eating habits, lifestyle management, and the types of exercise which really get people in shape.