Posture and Fitness Assessment
You’ll receive a professional assessment before we begin your workouts so we know the muscles and facia that need stretching, and the ones that will benefit from being strengthened. One that will improve or enhance your current physical state. After I design your program, I teach you how to incorporate stretches and exercises, based on results from the interview and postural assessment.
These precise measurements gathered during the assessment will be used to create your program. You can look forward to a dramatic transformation as we keep training together and having periodic assessments. Your body is very precious – I like to assess rather than guess and gamble. Your success is important to me.
What You’ll get…
- Initial Postural Assessment – A precise evaluation of your spine, muscles, and skeleton’s flexibility, movement, and strength.
- Core Evaluation – Your core is assessed so you can receive an exercise program that integrates muscles functionally to produce phenomenal results!
- Program Design – The information gathered is used to select the exercises and stretches to include in your personal fitness program.
- Frequent re-assessments and on-going training keep you right on track.
Initial Consultation: Free
Quick Start Program: 3 Sessions for $200 Includes…
CHEK Assessment - Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching Session – Training Session
Personal Fitness Training:
Stay healthy and strong all year long!
Do you want to feel energized after you exercise? Do you want to feel confident and empowered from your workouts? Do you want more than just a quick fix? Let me show you how!
I offer an elite level of knowledge and experience in exercise programming. I’ll teach you how to move your body naturally with movement that is functional and fun, while building a strong foundation of stability and strength.
What you’ll get…
- Lasting results in less time
- More energy, mental clarity and sound sleep
- Body shaping and/or weight loss or gain
- Improve sports performance and strength
- Improve repair time
- Minimize chance of injury
- Ongoing motivation and support
You’ll enjoy a varied, challenging workout each time using Swiss balls, functional movement, posture corrective exercises, strength training with free weights, and stretches, all designed to meet your personal fitness goals.
Invest in yourself this year! Create positive lasting change.
One-on-One Fitness Training – 45 minutes:
Individualized attention, fitness programing and coaching, plus on-going nutritional coaching and support.
$50-$75 per session - Monthly fee depends on frequency of sessions and location
10 sessions for $600
20 sessions for $1,000
Semi- Private Fitness Training – 45 minutes:
Share the cost with a friend or two and still get individualized attention and coaching while enjoying a small group dynamic.
2 people – $35 per person/session
3-4 people – $30 per person/session
Monthly fee depends on frequency of sessions
10 Sessions for $350/person
20 Sessions for $600/person
Me Fitness - offering studio training, 1-on-1 and small group studio training
Sellwood/Moreland – offering in-home, 1-on-1 and small group studio training