I think this video is a good discussion about the confusion about Sugar in your diet. We need the right types of sugar to keep our metabolism running at the right rate. It is the type of sugars is a problem. Watch the video and let me know what you think.
Lets Talk About Sugar.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Sign Up Today!
"Everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all of the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it."
Join me on the journey and get updates and tips to living your best life.
Like Me on Facebook!
- ►Candidia and Fungus (1)
- ►Emotions (2)
- ►Environment (1)
- ►Exercise (6)
- ►Healthy Lifestyle (6)
- ▼Nutrition (13)
- Emotions And Eating - Mindful Eating
- Gluten Free Living
- Good Oils Vs. Bad Oils with Sally Fallon
- Grass Fed vs Conventional Meat - Which to Buy and Why.
- How To Get 4 Meals From One Chicken
- Lets Talk About Sugar.
- Milk, The Original Super Food
- The Many Benefits of Coconut Oil
- The Not-So-Sweet Truth About Agave
- Top 5 Tips for Healthy Digestion
- Weight Loss, Exercise, and Nutrition Tips For A Beach Body...
- What Does High Cholesterol Really Mean?
- What I Love About Broth
- ►Spirituality (2)
- ►Testimonials (4)
- ►Uncategorized (7)
- My Experience with Candida and Fungus March 22, 2011
- Grass Fed vs Conventional Meat – Which to Buy and Why. March 10, 2011
- Teaching a Squat January 4, 2011
- Plank July 17, 2011
- Marathon Running, a Popular Trend August 28, 2011
- What I Love About Broth November 27, 2012
- What Kind of Body Are You Creating? November 6, 2012
- Secret To Success November 6, 2012
- What Does High Cholesterol Really Mean? September 23, 2012
- Less Is More When It Comes To Your Core May 24, 2012
- Linda Green: Sounds great. I will be out of town....
- Stephanie: Hi! I recently discovered Dr. Ray Peat's work and...
- Top 10 Ways to Stay Healthy In 2012 | Pure Energy Wellness: [...] Contact | Home [...]...
- Mark: and what about the pesticides in the grass? would ...
- amanda: i love what you wrote here! i am in the exact same...
Follow @allisonpelot on Twitter